cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New install today

awahwah
Grafter

New install today

Well our service went live today.  We moved from Infinity Option 2 and I've got mixed reviews right now.
I'm currently getting less downstream rates than I did with BT, which I think is a little strange but other than that I can't tell the difference.
I thought that maybe the IP Profile would of been reset during the change but it appears not.  Do you guys think that PN will raise it?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: New install today

Hi awahwah,
I'm not sure what speeds you were achieving with the Infinity connection compared to ours but I can see that your IP profile with us is well below the estimated downstream speed.
Raising a fault would be the best thing to do next: http://faults.plus.net
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
awahwah
Grafter

Thanks Adam, I'll do that now.
awahwah
Grafter

Adam,
Ticket has been raised.  I've given as much detail as I can within the ticket notes.  I've noted on the notes that, as the loss is not that big, I'm not overly worried.  However, If you guys can take a look to see if anything stands out, that would be grand.
Interesting to note, latency is no different between you guys and BT.  UK based servers on BF4 are still sub 20ms return rates (sometimes 9).
Thanks for all your help.