cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New fibre install continuously failing

Highlighted
Wildernessbill

New fibre install continuously failing

Last Tuesday I was due to have my ADSL line transferred over from Sky and changed to a fibre. The Openreach engineer arrived, even though it is a self install, to say that the supplied routing was totally wrong. He traced my line through the local PCP and it appeared in the Plusnet "Question"  No 115529695. Since then on 3 occasions Customer Services have tried to cancel the job, including yesterday asking BT wholesale to do it because on Plusnet systems I was told it looked like it had been cancelled as no errors were coming through though it obviously wasn't and Plusnet couldn't do it. But on ringing again today, the original job with incorrect routing was still there, now with a delivery date of 22/12/15. This morning customer services told me he cancelled the job and it had gone, even checking my line record to say it showed free and promised to recreate the job. Now I have received yet another "Put on hold" message to allow the cancel job to clear so it obviously hasn't.
I'm so frustrated as I worked for BT for 19 years until 1992 and could do the actual work in 5 minutes flat but seem to be in a Groundhog Day with the original order stuck in the computer system with no one able to delete/ cancel it. Can anyone help? It would be most appreciated.