cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New fiber customer, happy but, can i trade some downspeed for more upspeed please?

psyfy
Dabbler

New fiber customer, happy but, can i trade some downspeed for more upspeed please?

literally this. im quite far away from the cabinet and get around 18 down 2 up, id like about 15 down 4 up. is this possible?

6 REPLIES 6
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: New fiber customer, happy but, can i trade some downspeed for more upspeed please?

Unlimited fibre is 40/2 and unlimited fibre extra is 80/20 which are you on?

Oh and welcome to the forums

To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
psyfy
Dabbler

Re: New fiber customer, happy but, can i trade some downspeed for more upspeed please?

im on unlimited fiber but restricted because im in the country slightly, was just wondering if there were liek a few profiles you could choose from.

PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

No just the two and with the download you get they won't offer you 80/20 either. Your stuck with 2mbps upload Undecided

To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
psyfy
Dabbler

that sucks im not getting 2 atm im getting 1.6 but have an email saying i should be getting 2, if they could trim it up to 2 id be happy. (was getting back into streaming)

psyfy
Dabbler

hi for the past 2~3 days iv been unable to reliably stream or watch certain streamers in particular regions, after much investigation it appears after using tracer route ip software that certain blocks of ips belonging to twitch are getting firewalled by yourselves, please correct this asap. as i currently am not receiving a service i can use, as this is my primary purpose for having fiber. disgruntled regards psyfy.

getting angery with my upload speed reducing from 1.9 to 1.3 in the last two weeks.

Getting angery with my upload speed reducing from 1.9 to 1.3 in the last two weeks.
totally unacceptable, i had upgraded to fiber so i could stream to twitch, and once again i cant, if this isnt resolved soon i`l simply ring ofcom. fed up of this, being told to test this and that im not interested in, been through it to many times in the past with you guys. fix it or i`l take my referrals with me too.

sorry im at the end of my rope with this now.

psyfy
Dabbler

up speed gos down down speed gos up. totaly [-Censored-] about face from what i require.