FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: New customer fibre connection terrible upload speed

Fix

Thanks for your post @dsgallagher7

I'm sorry to see you're having speed issues. I've tested your line today and the tests are showing a 'Battery Contact' fault which would likely be the cause for this, so I've raised the fault with Openreach. We've been given an estimated response time of by 28/07/21 23:59:59 for an engineer to go out and investigate further. 

We'll provide an update as soon as we know more, but feel free to post back with how it goes over the next few days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dsgallagher7
Dabbler

Hi thanks for the reply. Fingers crossed.
dsgallagher7
Dabbler

Hi, 

The internet went off for a bit today, we hoped it was to fix the issue but done a speed test today and still the same, but now I can get the additional diagnostics. So thought I would add these to the thread incase it helps.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hi @dsgallagher7

@Gandalf has raised a fault on your line yesterday which we're hoping to have addressed and resolved by 29/07/2021, though nothing has been actioned as of yet so it's likely that the issues that were initially reported remain ongoing. If your problems persist once the fault has been "resolved", please feel free to reach out and we'll be more than happy to investigate.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
dsgallagher7
Dabbler

Hi, all fixed yesterday. thank you very much.