cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer, connection constantly dropping

Craigdarlo

New customer, connection constantly dropping

Hello, last Thursday (13/12) my broadband switched from sky to plusnet fibre. The set up was fine and I got online, speed was good all was well. Shortly after going live my broadband has been dropping connection constantly, it’ll sometimes work for a few hours then it starts disconnecting every 5-10 minutes at times. I understand it can take a little while for the connection to stable but should I really be completely disconnecting? I read the speed should slow down whilst it's being tested which would be fine but to completely disconnect is very frustratin. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4
Craigdarlo

Re: New customer, connection constantly dropping

Please can someone have a look it’s been disconnecting constantly today. Router has shown the whole collection of different lights 🙁
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

I can see you've spoken with us regarding this yesterday and a fault has been raised.

We'll get that chased up and updated shortly

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Craigdarlo

Any update? As you’ll see from my open question that it has been reopened due to the engineer not fixing the fault. Was told on Tuesday evening that someone would get in touch with me, waited all day hoping for some
communication and I’ve not heard anything. For the benefit of anyone else reading this I’ve attached a picture showing the ridiculous number of times I have lost connection to my broadband. I’m really looking to get this sorted ASAP as I’m now wondering if I should cancel the contract and go to a different provider seeing that I’m still within my 14 days since receiving equipment.

Eagerly awaiting a reply

Craig
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear the issue is still ongoing.

We'll get this chased up for you shortly

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team