Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer - No connection

Welshsteve
Grafter

New customer - No connection

Hi.
I'm a brand new customer and just trying to setup my WiFi for the first time. The router was displaying a blue light indicating all is good to go, so I selected the plusnet network on my phone and entered the WEP code.
It connects then tell me to authenticate. This opens the hub manager but I'm not asked for a username & password. I went to the settings to enter my broadband login details and it tells me there is nothing to do as I'm already connected, but clearly not because I can't get to any websites.
So I went to the advanced settings and reset the username and password to my plusnet username @plusdsl.net and the password I use to login to my account.
But its still not working and the light displays orange on the router.

Not the best of starts and I desperately need this working as I'm a home worker and need broadband working 😞

Is anybody able to advise?

Many thanks in advance.

Steve
2 REPLIES 2
Welshsteve
Grafter

Re: New customer - No connection

Seems like the old turn it off and on again has sorted it. Turned it all off for a while, turned it back on and went out for a couple of hours. Come back and all is good 👍🏻 Was just too keen I guess 😂
TedT
Grafter
Fixes: 3

Re: New customer - No connection

Hi there. Sorry to hear you had issues with your connection. Based on this this information I'm pleased to hear your got this sorted,

If your still having difficulties or if you need anything else please feel free to drop us a call or message back.

Regards

Kev

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Kevin T
 Plusnet Help Team