cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New connection from virgin

kazbop

New connection from virgin

Morning

I signed up on Monday after finally getting fed up with Virgin's continual price hikes and I've had absolute radio silence since. The website suggests I should have a phone line within 2-4 working days but I've not had a single text message or email contact.

The help assistant was last updated about 10 minutes after my money was taken.
Would someone be able to have a look and reassure me that my order hasn't got stuck at stage one? I think it might have done which is disappointing as my first interaction with a new service provider...

Thanks in advance
1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: New connection from virgin

Hi there and welcome to Plusnet as well as our community forums.

Apologies for the delay with your order. It looks like it fell out of automation and was pushed to a workflow for our provisioning team to pick up manually. 

Since your post I can see we've placed the order to restart the recently used BT line at your address, which has now completed, so I've got your fibre order in place now.

Your service should go live on the 07/12/2018, but occasionally it may be delayed depending on engineer availability, but we'll keep you informed of any changes.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to post back.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet