Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Router

w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: New Router

Technically VM customers never own their provided router, it's rented as part of the service (included in monthly charges) and should be returned to VM on termination of services, I've also found nothing to suggest it can be used on non VM cable services.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
jem16
Grafter

Quote from: tijara33
I'm paying less than £15.00 per month for my unlimited 80/20 with PN, less than half the cost of Virgin.

As I said, VM 70 is available for £17.50pm top price and £5pm via various offers.
If you think Virgin are so wonderful & such good value then why not use them?

I only answered the claim of PlusNet being budget and Virgin being Premium - never mentioned value or wonderful.

jem16
Grafter

Quote from: w23
Technically VM customers never own their provided router, it's rented as part of the service (included in monthly charges) and should be returned to VM on termination of services, I've also found nothing to suggest it can be used on non VM cable services.

Quite correct. You can also put the Hub in Bridge Mode and use your own router should you prefer - no reduction in monthly charge though.