cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Member Fibre Application Issue

jcaniag

New Member Fibre Application Issue

I am a new customer of plusnet. I applied online for Fiber Broadband Service on 16/9/16. Then It was commited to me that it will go active on 6/10/16. Then the engineer came to sort the line but nothing happened, my router was not yet delivered on that day and fiber was not active, when i called customer support it was told to me that my router is yet to be delivered and my fibre order is just being requested that day. So I accepted the reason and was told of a new commited date on 21/10/16. I patiently waited for another 2 weeks then 21st of October came but still no connection or any updates from the company. I called customer service and was told that I can't be connected today again and given me a new commited and promised date of 25/10/16. The same thing is always been told to me that there is no problem with my order and I'm due to be connected that day but how come every time the day arrives nothing has been done, and will promise me another date again. On top of that no one is updating me about my order if it will be activated or not. It's really frustrating. How come that It takes a long time just to setup an internet service here in Central London.
1 REPLY 1
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: New Member Fibre Application Issue

I'm sorry to hear of the problems you've experienced with the orders. I've just been to your account to check what's happening and can see your order completed and you're now online.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.