cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fibre install woe`s

farcanal

New Fibre install woe`s

Hi All,
          My Fibre plus order was for today 11/6/2015  (1pm to 6pm)..  No one turned up, So rang customer services who made me wait
58 Minutes to talk to David who said my order hasn`t gone through automatically and would need to be done manually- and i would need to ring the provisioning team in the morning etc,
To be frank this is really unacceptable service and especially as the online order tracker doesn`t reflect whats actually happening!
My question is, When does the 14 day cooling off period actually start? As i ordered Fibre on the 27/5 and i want to cancel my service
now as my confidence in Plusnet is at zero.
This is actually  my second bad ordering experience with Plusnet as i tried to join and order ASDL a few months back, The connection day came and went and i didn`t get switched over and Plusnet said "Oh there isnt any room in your exchange for your order" so I  ended up staying with my current provider, Then because i wanted to give Plusnet another chance I ordered Fibre and its gone pear shaped again,
I want out.
3 REPLIES 3
farcanal

Re: New Fibre install woe`s

Any Ideas why my plusnet members centre is still showing a order when i phoned up and cancelled on the 12/6? I already have a refund of my initial payment and just want the account  closed,
i`m staying with my current provider after your failed installation of the 11/6.
Thank you
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

It should be showing as cancelled now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Woe's that's a greengrocer's apostrophe  Grin
http://wordspy.com/index.php?word=greengrocers-apostrophe
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra