cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fibre customer

tafftay

New Fibre customer

Please can someone help me I am 83 yeas old so am not very good wih the new tech stuff This problem isn't really to do with Plusnet  I unfortunately upgraded to Win10 and can get on the net in my google site but when i try to use one of the fancy boxes in my Win 10 it tells me i am not on line I have tried lots of things but am now at the end of my tether any suggestions like putting my boot into my pc have already crossed my mind Embarrassed :);
3 REPLIES 3
Stevef1
Grafter

Re: New Fibre customer

My first question is to ask why did you upgrade to win10?  I know many who have used it and it seems to be causing more issues than it fixes. 
(although my mates are pretty dumb and did ZERO research and simply got it because it was "free and new" lol.)
Hope you get your problems sorted soon, sadly I can't help as I wont have win10 on any of my systems.
tafftay

stevef thanks for replying to my query.. You are right about win 10  but the reason i converted was that my pc was so full of junk that i formatted it and the offer of 10 seemed a good idea as i was starting from scratch . but you are right to give it a wide berth
Andrue
Pro
Fixes: 1

Quote from: tafftay
can get on the net in my google site but when i try to use one of the fancy boxes in my Win 10
Could you elaborate on what you mean, please? Unfortunately I don't understand what the quoted text means.
* What is 'my google site'?
* What are 'fancy boxes'?