Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer

FIXED
Boomski
Hooked

New Customer

Hi,

I am sorry to have to start another whining thread, I have seen lots on here and would rather a personal response than hijacking someone elses post.

I had my account activated on the 9th August, and was told to allow 10 days for the line to settle and provide me with the guaranteed speeds that I signed up for, it has now been 13 days and I am constantly being disconnected and receiving very low speeds. My phone and other devices struggle to connect to the modem if in another room. My recent speed test from suggestions on this forum on other posts was 6mb down and 0.1mb up. 

I switched here from sky because I was only receiving 17mb from them and was told that my speeds would be more than doubled when coming to plus net. 

Online chat is never available when I check on here, and not a fan of speaking on the telephone as my scottish accent is rather deep and often people find it difficult to understand me.

I hope that someone can assist me here, as at the moment it looks like I will have to return to sky.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: New Customer

Fix

Hi @Boomski,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing theses issues. I've taken a look into your account today and raised a ticket regarding this issue, which can be viewed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Unimpressed

I know it’s small consolation but consider yourself lucky that you have had your broadband activated. Mine was due to be activated on 10 August and am still waiting. Shame on you PlusNet and your derisory goodwill gesture.

Boomski
Hooked

Contact them
deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Hi @Unimpressed

I can see that you have already spoken with a member of staff regarding this and a date has been giving to you from BT Wholesale. Is there anything else that you wanted to discuss regarding this? You can view your ticket at https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=181665367

Boomski
Hooked

Outstanding service from you guys here. Less than 24hrs after my post was made you had an engineer at my house testing my line and fixing my speeds to over 5 x the speed I was getting. I can't fault you at all. I've gone from being upset to over the moon.
Absolutely fantastic customer service. I appreciate it. Thanks
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

That's fantastic to see, thanks for taking the time to post about it. - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team