cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - Internet Dropping

joet7

New Customer - Internet Dropping

Hi I'm a new customer to plusnet. Was previously with talktalk with no issues. Since moving to plusnet the internet keeps dropping (orange light on the router). We can't watch Netflix without it dropping out. What can I do to fix this? I'm really regretting leaving talktalk at the moment.!
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: New Customer - Internet Dropping

Sorry to hear you're having connection problems

I've worked your fault ticket for you, let us know once you've replied and we'll progress things.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
joet7

Hi

I've updated the ticket.

I am new to plusnet, I had no issues with my previous provider, so I don't understand why there would be a problem that's just appeared since moving to plusnet that wasn't present with my old provider. Prehaps it's just a coincidence.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@joet7 wrote:
I've updated the ticket.

Thanks, I've booked the engineer appt in for you now and I've sent you e-mail and text confirmation.

@joet7 wrote:
I am new to plusnet, I had no issues with my previous provider, so I don't understand why there would be a problem that's just appeared since moving to plusnet that wasn't present with my old provider. Prehaps it's just a coincidence.

There may have been a change in equipment at the exchange from your previous provider. Or, a coincidence. Apologies for the inconvenience caused, let us know how it goes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet