Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NGA014/19 Higher ReTransmission Levels Trial

pseudonoise
Dabbler

NGA014/19 Higher ReTransmission Levels Trial

Hi,

I understand BT are about to launch a trail to try to improve performance on lines with G.INP enabled permanently on the upstream.

https://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/updates/briefings/super-fastfibreaccessbriefings/super-fastfib...

I have low upstream speeds compared to downstream and when G.INP is enabled up and down (it's always enabled on downstream) my connection is  faster and more  stable.

As I'm on a Huawei cab I'd really like to take part in this trial if Plusnet is participating.

Can any  Plusnet staff  update (and include me ? Plusnet username [Removed] ;))

Thanks

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,603

Re: NGA014/19 Higher ReTransmission Levels Trial

Hi there.

I've had a read of the full briefing, and I'm afraid we've no news to share regarding if or when we'll be participating in this trial.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
pseudonoise
Dabbler

Thanks Gandalf - that's a shame - if Plusnet decide to participate in the trial please include me !

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,603

I'm sure we'll let people know if we do decide to. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet