Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Internet keeps dropping

amcn02
Hooked

My Internet keeps dropping

Would it be possible yo check your end to see if you can find any issues,

I accept that you will get occasional drops but these appears to be coming more regular,  The Modem/router goes orange and then comes back. By which time I have been kicked off  the game I am playing and then have to reboot the Xbox which is quite irksome.

2 REPLIES 2
Yewtree24
Dabbler

Re: My Internet keeps dropping

Yes, I am experiencing an identical problem, and have been experiencing it periodically for the last four months.  I have carried out all the tests that PlusNet have requested, including trying a different router, and all the tests are OK at my end.  

I am trying to arrange for an engineer to come and attend but sadly PlusNet are now almost impossible to reach, with long queues on the phones and having discontinued their online chat service.  

Please PlusNet can you respond?  I have been a PlusNet customer since upgrading from dial-up in early 2006 but am on the verge of terminating my contract.  The service was amazing back in the day but has slowly diminished. 

amcn02
Hooked

Re: My Internet keeps dropping

Tried to call it in but got message that too busy then phone disconnected,  problem seems to have eased of late.

Might try replacing  my plusnet hub with a newer homehub.

may also try their website chat