cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My IP profile appears stuck

Mart_Mart

My IP profile appears stuck

I have been a plusnet customer for several years without issue.  Over the past few months I have noticed my line speed gradually reduce and now I am getting around 40-42 down.  Previously I was getting speeds of 55-60 down.

I thought it may be a DLM issue and hoped that things would sort themselves out, unfortunately despite waiting for several months the line speed has not increased and my profile appears to be stuck and capped at 44 down.

I have run the BT Wholesale Speedtest which shows 42 down with a capped profile of 44.

My modem sync speed is 57 down which leads me to suspect my line profile is stuck as the down speed should be increasing in line with this.

The max speed for my line is 67 down.

I have attached screens of my speedtest results, modem sync spees and max line speed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: My IP profile appears stuck

Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed.

In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Mart_Mart

Thanks for the cut and paste reply.  This hasnt really helped with the issue, is the purpose of the help team to help?

Many thanks.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

The staff are prioritising total loss of connection or phone and speed faults are not considered to be important in the present situation. Just raise a fault online as suggested, it may get looked at sometime soon.