Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fibre Connection Knackered AGAIN

FIXED
Twoterriers
Grafter
Fixes: 1

My Fibre Connection Knackered AGAIN

I've had engineers out 5 times now and thought they'd fixed my connection dropping. It's lasted about a month and is dropping again on a daily basis here. Once again it's regularly the early hours or early to mid-evening. Absolutely cheesed off with it. Yet I didn't have this nonsense when I was a John Lewis fibre customer who USE PLUSNET !!
Trying to raise a sodding ticket is like wading through quicksand as well. I can't find where to do it again and of course it's not easy to locate !! I'd be interested in seeing my latest graph as well, please.
This is costing me a lot of money and I live on Universal Credit right now yet the service is terrible. Really making me miserable. I'll be taking this further, too. You didn't offer a discount for all the aggravation I had from August onwards, which I've seen is a courtesy afforded other customers here. Would you either fix it properly this time or release me early from my contract so I can find an ISP who can keep me connected since I'm paying enough. Oh, and I can't submit this post right now since the router is once more flashing bloody red. So I sit twiddling my thumbs again waiting on it reconnecting… I've totally had enough of it.
Lynda~
"Children are for people who can't have dogs"
6 REPLIES 6
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: My Fibre Connection Knackered AGAIN

Hi Lynda. I'm sorry to hear of the problems you're experiencing.

You should be able to raise a fault ticket at http://faults.plus.net

Let me know when you've done that and I'll be happy to take a look.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Twoterriers
Grafter

All done and filled in. My prior ticket raised in August will tell you exactly what they did. It wasn't closed till last month.
If you view my chart you usually supply me with you'll see it dropping.
Thanks.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I'll take a look when we're fully back up and running over here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Twoterriers
Grafter

I appreciate it, thanks. I have to run a neighbour to the doctor in ten minutes so will be out for an hour, maybe. Router is always on.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Cheers for waiting. I've raised a fault back to our suppliers but also an escalation too.

When we've got a response, our faults team will be in touch via ticket 163527179.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Twoterriers
Grafter

Thanks everso much. I'll mark this sorted and follow it on the other link. I appreciate your help.