cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple dropouts, <200m from exchange, syncs up to 79.99 down to <50 randomely.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Multiple dropouts, <200m from exchange, syncs up to 79.99 down to <50 randomely.

Hi @Isitari,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this issue has caused you and I'm glad to hear that your connection is working correctly with your old Openreach modem in place.

I've had a chat with a colleague about this and have been advised that there are some known issues with the Plusnet Hub One and BT Home Hub 5a that can lead to connection drops on a 3db profile. A firmware update is available which should hopefully resolve this issue. I've passed your details over to our products team and have asked them to push this firmware update through to your Hub One. This should be done within three working days and should allow you to use the Hub One without the Openreach modem and not see these drops. However, you are of course welcome to leave it in its current set up and continue using the Openreach modem as there is no detriment to doing so.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team