Did you mean: 

Moved to network now capped upload

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Moved to network now capped upload

gavininwales wrote:

*** Beware those thinking of going for PlusNet TV on a 40/20 product, they will look to save themselves money and downgrade your broadband without telling you.  ***

I actually think you're on 40/2 as you upgraded to fibre from ADSL after we stopped selling 40/20 in June 2015.

@gavininwales wrote:
Therefore, I signed up in "Good Faith" in July 2015 to the unlimited fibre package believing

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
gavininwales
Grafter

Except Harry you sent me confirmation that I was to have 40/20 on 17/07, no one has ever told me in writing i'm a 40/2 customer. As I said complaint system has been started, see what ofcom has to sayou.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I have already explained that the ticket you've mentioned is not a contractual agreement. It is simply an automated internal ticket to advise us which product we had provisioned you on. The fact that we provisioned you on higher upload speeds than what we sold to you does not mean we are obliged to continue to do so.

The ticket you've referenced is simply an automated internal ticket that advises what product has been provisioned by automation and is not a contractual agreement.

For example, I have seen a few people recently mentioning that they have suddenly started getting up to 55Mbps on 40Mbps packages, however that doesn't mean they are now in a contract for a 55Mbps product. The speed could drop back down to the 40Mbps speeds that were sold to them.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
gavininwales
Grafter

Let's take it to ofcom let them decide what's contractual and what isn't shall we. To new honest Plusnet are charlatans and will say anything to get themselves out of trouble. I have lost faith in your integrity as a company and your commitment to its existing customers.
Hobo
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Small point but be careful when quoting legal acts as the one you are quoting has been replaced and is no longer applicable.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/sale-of-goods-act