cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Fibre Broadband!

Peter30

Mobile Fibre Broadband!

For the past 3 months now I have been having slow net and at some points I am batter off when I get suspended dew to a late payment as plus net has not pulled there finger out to make customers pick there billing date....
It all ways happens when I am sat on the 31......... IPs the 81.... IPs are fine, I also have a ticket open as you could not test my line to find the fault.. Hell I buffer so much I use my mobile to watch things as its more faster and its only 3G.
You also have a problem with ping with in your network as the ping is never steady so I do not get a steady speed.

Man up and suck it in and deal with your problems.
dick:blue Restricted information removed.
1 REPLY
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 162

Re: Mobile Fibre Broadband!

I appreciate you've mentioned having this problem for a few months, however unless you tell us you're having issues there's nothing we can do to help. I can see that you reported a fault to us a couple of days ago, so we'll get that picked up and tested.
Are you connected via a wired or wireless connection? What speeds are you getting when you're having the problems?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff