cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating to plusnet

Derang
Hooked

Migrating to plusnet

Hi, I ordered a migration to plusnet on 25th April but haven't received any further information on switch dates and the order seems to have stalled at activating line, with the hardware not requested yet. Can anyone advise if there's a problem with the order? Or even let me know of an estimated switch date?
4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Migrating to plusnet

Sorry to hear that.

I'll chase this up for you and update your account shortly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Derang
Hooked

Did you have any luck chasing this up?
Derang
Hooked

OK so I've now got a switch date of 25th May, that's a month since ordering. Is there a reason why it's taking so long? Got to say I'm not impressed so far with the process, and am starting to regret switching to plusnet.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Derang,

I'm very sorry for the delay to your order and for the inconvenience that this has caused. It appears that this was due to a system error which caused your order not be placed correctly.

I can see that you have chosen to cancel your order with us and receive a refund of your initial payment. I'm sorry for the poor experience that you had whilst you were with us and I will flag this to our provisioning team so they can look into why your order wasn't placed and work towards preventing this from happening in the future.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team