cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make your mind up guys - contradictory answers.

dadofsam

Make your mind up guys - contradictory answers.

Had cause to speak to Customer services yesterday re. a billing query, all was sorted brilliantly. At the end of the call I asked about progress of my upgrade to fibre. The agent checked and said we were waiting for capacity at the cabinet then he said he'd have another look and said that there now was capacity and he would pass a message on to the relevant team today. I've just phoned to check out progress and have been told that there is no capacity at the cabinet.

Which is correct and how do I find out when there is capacity?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Make your mind up guys - contradictory answers.

Good Afternoon, 

I've checked on things and your line has already been upgraded to Fibre, your account our side is on an ADSL profile however, are you able to contact our options team on 0800 013 2632 and request they make the package change on our side, I have added notes that your line has already been upgraded.

Thanks

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Make your mind up guys - contradictory answers.

I sincerely apologise for the way this matter has been handled.

I'll make sure the account is put on the correct package for you shortly.

I can see you also arranged for your phone to be brought over to us, but the order for this was never placed as we were waiting for the fibre order to complete first (As placing both at the same time would cause one or both orders to fail) however an advisor closed the ticket that was open for us to do this.

Would you mind confirming if you're still happy to bring the phone line over to us.

Thanks.

EDIT:

I can also assure you that I'll be sending on feedback regarding the people on your account who have repeatedly mis-advised you on the fibre availability stuff.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet