Did you mean: 

Major Outage Worksop Area

FIXED
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Major Outage Worksop Area

@trevc It looks like the password stored in your router is incorrect which is stopping you from getting online.

1. Go to 192.168.1.254 in your browser
  2. Where it says 'Broadband Username' click the change button
  3. Enter the router password
  4. Where it says 'Broadband Password' delete what's in the box and enter your account password
  5. Click connect

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
trevc
Grafter
Fixes: 1

@MatthewWheeler By router I guess you mean the openreach modem? I don't need to add a user name or password to the router itself.

trevc
Grafter

Forget that, I'll check when I get back from work, though I haven't changed any settings in all the time the connection was down, or before.

trevc
Grafter

Fix

The problems over the last couple of days appear to have done something to my TP-Link router, but not sure what yet. I have put the Plusnet router back on and the connection is now working. Now to try to get the other router working again. Thanks everyone for help and info.

trevc
Grafter

For info, I have a TP-Link C9 v2. I had to re-enter the password for the account and then restart the router for it to work again. Just restarting didn't work for some reason.