Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low IP Profile

bbennett69
Hooked

Low IP Profile

Hi Plusnet Community,

My download sync speed has been a constant 39999 for a long time now, probably over a year. Which is great, but the issue is my IP profile is stuck at 35.3 Mbps. How do I go about getting this profile unstuck please?

Thanks Brian.

6 REPLIES 6
bbennett69
Hooked

Re: Low IP Profile

Never mind my contract is up next month, I guess I will just move to another provider shame. Posted an official question to the Plusnet help with no response and on here with no response either.

Edit: I will try the official Plusnet help one last time, but if any admins here could help that would be great.

RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

We’re in pretty much the same situation ~39940 kbps sync, speed profile stuck on 35.2 mbps for weeks now. I don’t know what’s happened to the automated update system, seems to have gone wonky.
That's RPM to you!!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Together with our network partners at Openreach we will try to provide you with the best speeds possible. If you feel this is not the case, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net  

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
bbennett69
Hooked

Just as an FYI, I've raise this issue 3 times now with faults.plus.net, never had as much as an acknowledgement never mind a response. Really regretting having resigned, I should have moved.

Issue is still there, still only getting 3.5MBs from my 40Mbs synced connection. I used to get 4.4/4.5MBs from this same connection speed for both BT and Sky. The IP Profile is still stuck.at 35.3

Any suggestions for the best course of action for me to contact Plusnet about this since the above URL is unresponsive please?

Thanks Brian.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @bbennett69, thanks for getting back to us. 

I'd recommend raising a speed fault on the account as per the previous response - it doesn't appear as if the questions/steps requested during the fault raising were followed and so the fault closed automatically - feel free to give this thread a nudge once done and we can look into the fault for you. 

Thanks. 

bbennett69
Hooked

You are 100% correct, I didn't follow all the steps I stopped after the first page each time. I feel so stupid now, thanks for the help. I've now correctly raise the issue and receive an E-mail acknowledgement.