Did you mean: 

Low Fibre speed

FIXED
BrightonRock
Pro
Fixes: 8

Re: Low Fibre speed

I'm a customer like you!

Two thoughts about the wifi. The first would be to try the procedures that Plusnet suggest to see if you can improve the throughput. I gave you a link earlier; you may have done this already. Also, although the Hub is supposed to find the best channel, sometimes manual adjustments work better.

The second thought - and this may not apply in your case - is that there have been reports that some kit doesn't cope well with the hub broadcasting on 2 frequencies. Apparently, Apple kit is particularly bad in this regard. There is a work-round see: https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Router/Devices-stop-working-on-5-GHz-connection-Wifi-drops/m-p/1395...

Do, please, let us know how you get on.

AlbaF
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Low Fibre speed

@BrightonRock thanks for all the info and help! Yes, I used the Plusnet guide to ensure that my router was in the best possible place but unfortunately my router needs to stay near the entrance (where my only phone socket is) so the signal is good on the living room too, but my home studio is a bit far away and it doesn't have any phone plug so I need to use wifi. In regards of the 2 frequencies i will try to see if it's causing some problems (I don't have Apple kit) , thanks for the link! I will keep you updated!