Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log a support ticket?

ncf355
Grafter

Log a support ticket?

Hi all,
how do I log a support ticket?
I keep finding phone numbers but have a neuro problem that effects my speech so need to do this via mail etc
The chat function apparently wont discuss the request I have regards cancelling and obtaining a MAC
3 REPLIES 3
ricke17
Grafter

Re: Log a support ticket?

make sure you are logged into your member centre and click on help & support, then click on 'ask a question' - click on customer support - click on 'I'm thinking of leaving' and it should be the second option whereby you have to call for a MAC code, not sure if you can request one online.
Fibre Broadband 80/20, Netgear D7000
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Plusnet  policy says they only accept cancellation requests by phone or letter to Plusnet, The Balance, 2 Pinfold St. Sheffield, S1 2GU
If you have a problem that affects your speech and they have difficulty understanding you that's their problem, not yours - I'd be tempted to make the call and if you get nowhere take it up as a DDA offence. Would you be able to get someone to help you with the call and just be able to confirm that you want them to speak on your behalf? One way forward would be to go to https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22948&wizard_id=38 and raise a ticket saying you wish to nominate someone able to speak on your behalf about your account. Once that has been processed they should be able to ring up for you and get your MAC.
If they still won't cooperate and make allowances for your disability I suggest making an official complaint via https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22909&wizard_id=38
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
ncf355
Grafter

Thanks all