cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line taken over but no internet

simonpplf
Grafter

Line taken over but no internet

Shouldn't I have active broadband login before line goes over or am I just unlucky? Currently no internet since Vodafone cut off last night.
3 REPLIES 3
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Line taken over but no internet

Hi @simonpplf, I'm sorry to hear you're without broadband at the moment. I can see when checking into your orders that your phone order completed earlier and your broadband order is still committed for today. There was a delay received with the order earlier however the completion date is still set for today. It can take up until midnight for orders to complete so hopefully we see your order cahnge from committed to complete in the next few hours. By all means if you're not up and running by tomorrow morning then please do let us know as we'll chase this up with our suppliers further.

simonpplf
Grafter

Hi thanks for reply, I found the order checking facility since I've got good 4g coverage fortunately. It's working now alleluia ! you'd think Ofcom would make them not switch it off during transfer these days maybe I'm being a little naive?

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @simonpplf,

Thanks for getting back to us.

This can happen, when a phone line is switched over the broadband side of things may need some further work at the exchange during the day of switch over due to alternative equipment been used by the previous provider that the new provider does not use.

I can see you're all up and running now though which is great. Do give us a nudge if you need further assistance.

Thanks.