Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line speed profile

smithcomputers
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Line speed profile

Could someone push my line speed back up as you have me at 2.5 and I am conected at 6m, plusnet tv stops working and I wont be popular lol. Many thanks in advance Mike..

4 REPLIES 4
smithcomputers
Grafter

Re: Line speed profile

Now connected at 8m but still stuck at 2.5 your end, we have a line fault repair expected tuesday 30th but I could still do with your end pokeing if possible if not i'll see what happens tuesday. Thanks.

Mike..

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Mike,

Just done that for you now.

You may need to reboot your router to accept this new change in speed. Though, testing your line is still showing a possible external fault. I've raised this back to Openreach to investigate further. We'll let you know once we receive an update.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
smithcomputers
Grafter

Thanks Gandalf,

They have fixed the line fault now so could you give it another poke to make sure were set right now please as they have disconected it a few times today but am now connected at 8.2m solid and the phone is now working great. Many thanks for your help it is appreciated as always.

Cheers

Mike..

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problems Mike, happy to hear you're back up and running.

It's likely the drop you experienced today was the engineer working on the line.

Let me know if you ever have any further issues or questions.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet