Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line speed problem – ticket no: 199098328

jonathant
Hooked

Line speed problem – ticket no: 199098328

Hi,

I'm sorry to ask this publically but please may I ask if any staff member may look at ticket no: 199098328 about my line sync speed dropping below its minimum guaranteed speed and the staff and my responses.

I'm a bit of a loss now live chat's been discontinued, SM responses may take four days (I opened the ticket after waiting three days) and phone support understandably can't give me detailed information.

To be clear, I'm not blaming any staff as I know you're all really helpful and I'm very grateful for this, and I know this isn't life or death. I'm just a bit worried about the wider support situation now.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Line speed problem – ticket no: 199098328

Thanks for your post @jonathant

Apologies for the issues with contacting us, I'll message us back via Twitter and update your fault ticket shortly.

[edit]

With regards to our support timescales, at the moment the quickest way to get help is to call us on 0800 432 0200. For a fault ticket we'd aim to respond back within 3 working days once we've completed an investigation.

When you get in touch with us via our community forums, Twitter or Facebook, the response time can vary depending on how busy we are however we're looking at ways we can improve our response times.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet