cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line check

Randomlady
Dabbler

Line check

Can i please have a test done on my line, my internet keeps dropping out constantly.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Re: Line check

Hi @Randomlady,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with your broadband. As my response contains account sensitive information I have updated the support question on your member centre. You can view this on the following link. https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200325724

If you have any further questions please respond to this and I will reply as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
Randomlady
Dabbler

Thank you for your message.

Yes speed are well bellow what they should be they seem to be dropping more and more over time as when we first had the engineer here i was getting 45mb now im under 30mb. Could you tell me please from the tests has my connection cut out at all please ? as my internet keeps cutting out on a daily basis and i want to check a few things myself as i know due to this current pandemic you are unable to do so.

I was thinking about replacing all my cables and also my router in the next week to see if this resolves it just incase and would be helpful to know if my connection on the tests are showing drop out.

Edit :
Managed to get some new cables and also a new router. Same problem speed wont go aboce 30mb now, since my last message i have 5 drop outs today and speed going to as low as 11mb at one point.

EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Hi @Randomlady,

Thank you for taking your time to respond.

I have received your response to the question, I will review this and contact you about this tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
Randomlady
Dabbler

Same problem againCapture.JPG

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

@Randomlady Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Randomlady
Dabbler

Already raised the fault online.