cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line check please

lenny
Grafter

Line check please

Could someone at plusnet check my fftc for any faults ,since my home phone line had problems on Friday which were sorted some time Saturday , my snr has gone from 15.1 to 6.4 and my attainable rate from 59,000 to 41,000  and I am now  getting loads of fec errors which I was not getting before , I am  synced at 40,000 2,000  with an snr of 6.4 which was 15.1 on Friday morning before the fault
Cheers
Chris
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Line check please

No faults detected Lenny.
Your line is synced at 40/2 which is what I'd expect based on your line and the product you're on.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
hex
Grafter

The FEC errors are probably down to interleaving being applied after the problems with the phone line (assuming it was not on prior) - if the line remains stable now then it should recover and DLM will remove the interleaving (usually takes between a few days and a week or so in my experience).  Likewise with the snrm/attainable although since you are already syncing over your profile that is not so much of a problem. Wink
lenny
Grafter

Thanks for the replys , interleaving is on and also G.INP is on on the Downstream only, this was on before the problems friday , I was just wondering why the snr had dropped from 15.1  to 6.4