Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Profile?

r2obd
Grafter

Line Profile?

Hi,
My connection appears to be rock solid (no disconnects) and has been since installation (except power cuts etc) --  but the speed is lower than estimated originally , is there anyway Plus net can change the line profile to enable faster speeds , I'm not concerned if this causes minor disconnects.
Let me know what the upshot is..

Rob D
3 REPLIES 3
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Line Profile?

I've run some line test for you. You are, or have been G.INP'd. This should improve as BT roll-out updates for you.
The estimates themselves can be found in the availability checker. You are just about in the impacted range suggesting there might not be much done. When you had it installed, did the engineer install the extension?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
r2obd
Grafter

Extension?
I do know what that means,  I have the ecolife HG612 box to the technicolor router these are straight of the converted BTOR new main socket.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I think Tony presumed you had a extension running from the main socket.
The speeds seem fine from what I can see as they should be around 7.2mbps.
Unfortunately it looks like your a long way away from your cabinet so the speeds won't get any higher.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team