Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latency issues again.

Eatpower
Grafter

Latency issues again.

Hello,

I'm experiencing latency issues again. I use a wired connection to play certain games that are server based and Ping has gone back to being terrible again. I don't know if the bad weather has caused this to happen, but everything seemed to be working fine before storm Eunice hit Friday. I've provided a screen capture on Ping Plotter how bad it can be. 0.jpg

Any advice or help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Latency issues again.

Hiya @Eatpower, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry for the issues that you're having with your service, it sounds like Eunice has caused some havoc for you!

Testing your line today has detected an external phone line fault. I have now raised this to our suppliers for further investigation for you and we can expect to have further updates within 48-72 hours, though it may be resolved before then Smiley

I am very sorry for the disruption this causes to your gaming in the meantime Sad

I have created a fault ticket here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=222198791

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team