cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of retention offers or agent error?

benfphillips
Grafter

Lack of retention offers or agent error?

Had a message saying I was up for a contract renewal, instant thought is great, might be able to save a few pounds here. That assumption was false unfortunately, the cheapest I can get the same package is at a price increase of about £2 per month with no sweetener of BT Sport thrown in for any period of time. I think this is the first time I've ever experienced the price going up for exactly the same package. The agent I spoke with was super nervous by the sound of it and it's hard to tell if that's his nature or he was new so I thought I would ask on the forum before considering my options. This isn't in any way me slating the agent.

2 REPLIES 2
daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

Re: Lack of retention offers or agent error?

Make sure that you choose "thinking of leaving" and try again. Don't demand, just ask what kind of deal they can offer.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Lack of retention offers or agent error?

Hi @benofphillips,

I'm sorry to hear that the advisor that you spoke to wasn't able to find a suitable deal for you. Our retention offers change often so it might be worth speaking to our customer options team again to see if there is anything else that they can offer.

Their direct number is 0800 013 2632 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team