cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of response from faults team

markhp
Dabbler

Lack of response from faults team

I logged a ticket last Thursday, as I was experiencing slow speeds (download of 10-20, upload of 0.5).  The line has never been back to normal since BT had to replace the cabinet, due to a car crashing into it.  By Friday evening, tests had been done as PlusNet's end and no fault was found, hence I was asked by text to provide 3 appointment times in which an engineer could visit.  Despite 2 further chat sessions with support, there has been no response from the Faults Team with an appointment time.
I hate complaining, and I realise that a car taking our cabinet out is not PN's fault.  However, our line has been in-operable at worst (from 6th-13th November) and slow at best, and now I am seriously fed up with the lack of an appointment time and the lack of response from the Faults team to arrange this engineer visit.  I have an urgent project (2GB of audio files) that I need to upload, and I am at present unable to do this.
Please, please move this on as a matter of urgency.  Username is markhp1.
Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Lack of response from faults team

Hi there.
Sorry to hear of the issues your having. I've contacted our suppliers and they've advised they're investigating externally to see if there's any way they can resolve it without a visit.
One of our faults agents is monitoring this for you and they'll be in touch as soon as we know more.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
markhp
Dabbler

So Openreach were supposed to be coming back with an update on line tests at 7pm last night, and I was told I would be updated later that evening.  No update.  What is going on?  Seriously unimpressed - we have not had a decent connection now since early November, which is unacceptable.  Please update me this morning without fail!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sorry about the delay.
I can see this was chased up but the ticket wasn't updated. I've let my colleague know about that.
Our suppliers are working to resolve the issue which is preventing us from booking an appointment.
We've been advised that should be resolved by the end of the day on Monday .
Thanks for your patience.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team