cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got this on my account as a question, are plusnet testing faster speeds?

FIXED
1905dar

Just got this on my account as a question, are plusnet testing faster speeds?

Rang up earlier to upgrade from 40/2 to 80/20 as I need the extra speed these days now we've got more and more connected devices at home.

Just got this as a question on my account... wonder if there is potentailly a 160/30 product being tested by BT/plus net?

The reason given was "Expl1 = Modified: Extended Attribute - "Downstream"; Old Value = "80Mbit/s"; New Value = "160Mbit/s" Modified: Extended Attribute - "Upstream"; Old Value = "20Mbit/s"; New Value = "30Mbit/s" : Expl0 = The item that you are trying to customize contains invalid sub-items or attributes or does not comply with the corresponding customizable product definition. Do you wish to proceed and have the invalid selections removed or fixed? :".

Happy to test for you if you are plusnet Cheesy

5 REPLIES 5
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Just got this on my account as a question, are plusnet testing faster speeds?

Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for letting us know about this one, seems to be an issue with the automated ordering system as that's not a product BT or ourselves can provide. I've manually but things back into place as they should be and will take a look at what may have caused this.

1905dar

Re: Just got this on my account as a question, are plusnet testing faster speeds?

Haha that's a shame but thanks!

I assume I will get my 80/20 as requested at the agreed price?

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Fix

Absolutely, I've manually placed the order with BT Wholesale to upgrade your line speeds, that'll be complete by the morning and you'll just need to reboot your router to pick up the new speed.

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Damit i was just about to order 160 meg Cheesy You will still get your 80/20 package but you will be lucky to get 80/20 ... you may end up with 65/18 like me Tongue

4onthefloor
Dabbler

or 6/18 like me Angry