cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It just gets worse and worse!

Davemackenzie
Dabbler

It just gets worse and worse!

Honestly - what does it take to find a stable connection these days? Upgraded to FTTC around 2 months ago, various issues meant that we were charged for the line but had no bloody usage, support tickets are raised but are single sided so they don't allow the customer to provide any input or confirm if the issues are solved. We had an engineer visit a few weeks back who decided that it was the extension cable that we used and as a result we've been charged but the faults are still stuck after removing that. He also didn't put on the support log that the wiring on the outside of the building was replaced due to being over 26 years old and he said to my wife that this was the cause due to some slight ''water ingress'' but yet the plusnet cowboys have gone and blamed the end user?

The connection is always intermittent and I am SICKENED TO DEATH of seeing the orange bloody light on the router. We can't stream anything without the connection becoming unstable and the router restarting and taking on average, 17 minutes to reconnect, I run server 2012 on a local server at home and use the logs to provide line stats for stability so I know I'm not going mad.

Please Plusnet, can you actually provide a decent service before I decide to bloody cancel the lot. I'm fed up with being passed from pillar to post and that discounts will be added - what fricking discounts? You charge me more than a new member even though I've been with you guys for at least 6 years.

The only loyalty you currently provide is shocking one sided service - You haven't even sent out any paperwork to confirm the new charges and what I'm actually receiving? I think it's bloody astonishing that you send me a text in the afternoon to state you're charging me for what an engineer said on a 10 sentence para box?

1 REPLY 1
Davemackenzie
Dabbler

Re: It just gets worse and worse!

Wow. And still no better and no help from staff. How does one cancel this rubbish?