cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with New Fibre Broadband

matlewin69

Issues with New Fibre Broadband

Hi, my Fibre Broadband went live yesterday but is only running at about 7mb and keeps cutting out and returning to the Plusnet broadband setup page, although the light on the router is still blue, has anyone else had this problem and knows a solution?

4 REPLIES 4
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Issues with New Fibre Broadband

Hi there,

I've looked into this and I can see that your account hadn't activated automatically when your broadband order completed with our suppliers. I've just done this for you now.

If you can't get online within the next 5 minutes, can you try a factory reset of the router and let me know how it goes please?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

If you are using the Plusnet Hub One router then you probably need to do a factory reset. Details at this link https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/router-user-guides/

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
matlewin69

Thanks for the info, I'm now getting 20.55mbps download and 10.10mbps upload ... will this increase or should I do the factory reset anyway?Huh

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Yeah, it's worth doing the factory reset.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button