cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues and no support

Dfrench79

Issues and no support

I'm having the same issues, I came from BT too and no one seems to help I cant wait to leave and go back to a proper service that cant stayed connected at all.

All I get is you need an engineer, I have done all of the internal checks for them and they admit it is external so why am I getting this trouble

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) changed topic title from the one where it was split from.

3 REPLIES 3
Dfrench79

Re: Rude technical staff

Wireless issue NOT I didn't have this issue when I was with BT

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been split from an older one to keep individual issues separate, to help both staff and customers.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Dfrench79,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with our services. I've reviewed your account today and I can see that earlier this morning you have spoken to our technical support team further regarding the fault you're experiencing. As per the latest update on the ticket, which can be viewed here, we're awaiting to see the outcome of the router being plugged into the test socket in the property and whether or not this causes the connection to remain stable. If it doesn't seem to do so then please let us know so we can pick this back up for further review as soon as possible.

I apologise for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you and if you have any further queries or issues that you wish to raise with us then please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team