cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an issue currently?

marcusk
Grafter

Is there an issue currently?

I've lost all internet (using my phone for this) and the support line is stating that there is a 30 minute wait, so I thought I'd simply ask in here.
Are we having issues currently? I noted planned BT work with loss of connection during the maintenance windows in the status pages but it didn't define the window?
6 REPLIES 6
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Is there an issue currently?

There's no widespread issue that I'm aware of. I'm just testing your line now to see if there's anything obvious.
If you meant the BT maintenance, it's between Midnight and 6am.
What does the work involve?
We've received notifications from our suppliers about maintenance work that is scheduled to take place in the following areas this week. This work typically takes place between midnight and 6am.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
marcusk
Grafter

Thanks.
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

There should not be any planned maintenance at this time of day.
This is from the service status site:
How long will it take?
Up to six hours each time.
What does the work involve?
We've received notifications from our suppliers about maintenance work that is scheduled to take place in the following areas this week. This work typically takes place between midnight and 6am.
21st
Malvern, Dundee Fairmuir, Poulton-le-Fylde, Ross-on-Wye, Rotherham Clifton, Pudsey, Scunthorpe Churchland, Redruth, Ringwood, Rochdale, Royston, Rugby, Rushden, Dundee, Glasgow, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Shrewsbury

Ooops, too slow  Roll_eyes
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Scrap what I just said, there is an issue in your area:
This circuit is affected by MSO (Major Service Outage). The Incident detail is as follows- Incident ID: IMT49183/15 Start Date: 21/10/2015 15:10:00 Estimated Completion Date: 21/10/2015 19:10:00.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
marcusk
Grafter

OK thanks. Best I read a book then eh.
marcusk
Grafter

Back up, thanks for the assistance.