Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it time to move on?

SUPRAASH
Grafter

Re: Is it time to move on?

nice copy and paste job

not helpfull in the slightest

when i called and renewed i said for me to renew i want the date changed...this was agreed

date wasnt changed so in my eyes you broke the contract from day 1

it was clearly stated in the numerous phone calls that this date needed to be changed, Before i agreed to stay.

you are in the wrong so surely i have rights to terminate the contract you broke?

you copied and pasted alot of [-Censored-] because the guy on the phone said he will look out for my contract to go live and he will change the date himself... now these phone calls are recorded so i can prove it.

now your trying to get out of it by posting aload of [-Censored-] about why i cant change the date.

a system issue is why it couldnt be changed according to customer services, not anything to do with what you posted.

ive tried changing it lots of various times and no joy.

problem is your end not mine. 

looks like i will have to take legal action because you guys are quick enough of masking the issues you guys cause and not fixing them

SUPRAASH
Grafter

over 3 years ive been trying to change this bill date and was never an option back then.

the date has been an issue for me for along time

when i signed back up it was under the terms that the date was changed and it wasnt so cantract is void

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @SUPRAASH,

I am sorry for the confusion over the billing date on the account and that your request to change this has not been completed.

Changing the billing date prior to September was not a support tool we offered and this was outlined in our terms. This is now something we can do, however it doesn't form as part of your contract and is support tool to assist our customers.

I have fully reviewed your account and responded by ticket here. This is due to my findings containing account specific information we are not able to share here. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused and I can assure you I am keen to progress forward towards a resolution.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
SUPRAASH
Grafter

hi thanks for your reply

hope you can understand why im angry

i have paid my bill this morning and then tried to change my bill date a few minutes ago and still wont allow me

here is an image of what its saying

im fed up with being treated like im an idiot or i must be lying ect...

Untitled.png

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Sorry to hear this.

We're seeing the same when we try however as far as I'm aware we should be able to change this on your behalf via the back-end billing engine. Can you reply to your support ticket 191006495 with a few dates starting with the most preferred?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
SUPRAASH
Grafter

yes ill do that now and ill give another contact number 

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for your response @SUPRAASH, just let us know when you've responded to the support ticket and we'll look into this further for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
SUPRAASH
Grafter

ive responded to your question  but pointless asking it really

you asked me to choose 3 dates

i want it changing to the 12th, asking is just dragging it out as ive stated numerous times when i want it changing to

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @SUPRAASH

Thank you for responding and I appreciate your frustration regarding this issue.

I have responded via the ticket here with more information.

We will continue to change this for you as soon as possible.

SUPRAASH
Grafter

sorry but its the same old c r a p i heard before

you guys sent me this

Dear Miss Cowley,

I am escalating this ticket to our Billing to see if the are able to amend you Billing Date to the 12th on the month as you've requested, though I can't make any guarantees that this can be done, we will certainly ensure we have explored all possibilities. 
Please allow up 5-7 working days to be updated via this ticket thread.
Kind regards,
[CSA Removed]

its been 7 days, its actually been months because i was told this before and nothing

Moderators Note: CSA name removed as per Forum rules

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Sorry for the delay, I can see the ticket is definitely in the right workflow.

I'll see if I can nudge someone in that team tomorrow to try to get it picked up sooner

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
SUPRAASH
Grafter

sorry for adding the name i didnt think i just copied and pasted

SUPRAASH
Grafter

This is getting beyond a joke. I'm restricted again because of your issues.
I'll have to take the legal route to get away from plusnet. Disgusting
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @SUPRAASH,

I'm sorry that your services were restricted again and for any inconvenience that this caused you. I can see that you have now discussed this with an advisor and your account is currently showing as active. Please let us know if you're still experiencing any problems with getting online.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
SUPRAASH
Grafter

Amazing service as usual. Restricted again due to no fault of mine.
I decided to pay it early anyway and still no internet after 3 hours.
No help from customer services