30FTTC06
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Iplayer buffering

Boring Hell........................
kitz
Aspiring Pro

You're more than welcome to take legal action against me, if you feel defamed. I wish you all the best with that.

That speaks volumes in the fact that you feel it is perfectly ok for you to print untrue and libellous remarks.  Says a lot about your standards of typing anything factual and that you feel you can make up untrue statements about anything you like without any form of retribution.

That's great for you, but your information clearly isn't up to date. Perhaps you should go back to your contacts for more up-to-date information.

Do you mean like the recent information spouted by AndyH that BTretail use WBC?
So when did Bt Retail start using WBC and a third party for their core transit when BTw has a perfectly good Core itself.   
Unfortunatley none of my informants told me that gem that BT retail is using and paying the likes of Murphx for their core transit.  Perhaps I should contact them to ask... Im sure they'd laugh their socks off at that one. 
I'm quite sure OFCOM would also be very interested to know of the recent disclosure from AndyH that BTwholesale portion off parts of their core bandwidth on the shared MSILs especially for Plusnet.  This directly goes against the 21CN network design for equivalence. So when did BTw start doing that then?  Unfortunately, I don't think any of my informants will ever confirm that one purely because it could land them in deep dodah with OFCOM.
Perhaps you would be so kind as to update us all when they started doing that, as Im sure certain other ISPs would be most interested to know that BTw are not running an equivalence platform and  giving preference to an SP in their own group.
.. and you have the gall to say I know nothing about BT's network.

I've never claimed to know everything and am always willing to update info...  but you seem to have a big issue with any information that I do provide from reputable sources. 
If I get info its put on the main site as info to share.  I dont sit on forums all day lording it and pretending that I know better than anyone else and winding up members of this community.
damianiw
Hooked

Yes same recently in evenings Iplayer HD on my panasonic TV is buffering ~ never had that when I was with BT on 38meg. 

Must admit not that impressed with 78meg from plusnet just seems to struggle at 'peak' times which of course with the advent of streaming is every time we want to watch something on iplayer.