cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ip profile drop

bustermissy1961
Grafter

Re: Ip profile drop

That's exactly what they said to me regarding the congestion then suddenly they came back saying the reason for the drop in speed was of more people ordering fibre from my exchange.
owz206
Dabbler

Do they sort your speed out  eventually, mine is way below estimate,  so I'll terminate the contract if it can't  be rectified. I just find it strange that they're  saying its congestion,  as my cab only went live just over a month ago,  nobody else on my street has fibre and the area I live in has predominantly elderly people living there, most with no broadband at all. I was the first person on the cab.
bustermissy1961
Grafter

I was also the first person to get fibre in my area i was getting speeds of 75Mbps my upload speeds have always been rubbish at most 14-15Mbps i live 56 metres from my cabinet, and to answer your question no they did not fix my speeds back to where they once were at most i get 64Mbps and my upload speeds are always around 12Mbps.
If you live where a lot of old folk live and your getting rubbish speeds god help you once the other people start ordering fibre.