cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Into my second month and still not getting decent speeds

andyshaw01

Into my second month and still not getting decent speeds

I'm weeks away from cancelling my Plusnet package due to slow internet speeds.  I'm supposed to be getting a minimum speed of 29mbps but I'm getting 21mbps and have been for two months.

The most disappointing aspect is the customer service which is shocking.  Chat is never available and no ability to send emails.

On the occasions I have tried to call, huge waiting times.

I did get a courtesy call from Plusnet to see if I was happy with everything and proceeded to tell the operative that I was not getting guaranteed speeds which surprised him.  He agreed to transfer me to technical support and low and behold I am transferred into a queue where there was a 1 hour wait.  So they call me and I end up waiting for an hour.  Naturally I gave up.

Do any Plusnet employees patrol these forums and if so can anyone help me.

I'm 2 weeks away from cancelling my subscription and voiding the contract. 

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Into my second month and still not getting decent speeds

Hi there, 

I'm not sure if this is still an issue for you, however line tests have all passed and the connection does seem fine on our side of things. 

This would tend to point towards WiFi being a problem so it would be a good idea to try following the tips here next https://goo.gl/OwfjxM

Do let us know how you get on

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team