cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working

CalumCJL

Internet not working

I have recently moved house and have now got the Internet installed just over a week ago. It has seemed to be working fine. But today I can't seem to log on at all.
I have tried to unplug the router and the BT open reach box for 30mins but still no luck. I have logged into the router and tried pressing connect on there but I just get a message saying "Connection could not be established: Concentrator not reachable"
All the lights on both units seem to be on except the Internet one on the plus net router.
I have tried troubleshooting on the members page but o get as far as, "is your number (it shows my old house number) and I press No.
Any advice would be appreciated. Never had an issue last as long as this before without it being a fault that was reported on the status page.
2 REPLIES 2
uther
Dabbler

Re: Internet not working

Phone up support if you get no answer here.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Internet not working

Hi there and welcome to the Community forums,
I can see there was a couple of short periods where you were disconnected yesterday. You seem to be online just fine at the moment though so what ever the cause was that seems to have thankfully cleared up now.
Sorry about the incorrect details on your account that's already been updated.
Please head back to the <a href="http://faults.plus.net">fault checker</a> if that happens again.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team