cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet keeps turning orange (not able to be used)

z3hid

Internet keeps turning orange (not able to be used)

Hey guys my dad is with you guys on plusnet and there are 4 people in our household who use the internet every day, for a while now the internet is blue meaning it is working then changes to orange with the flashing B underneath and stays orange for about 6 hours (which honesty is ridiculous, we might as well not have any internet) then it changes back to blue and this just keeps on happening every day, its a vicious circle. We have had to deal with this now for about 4 months and I personally cant bare it anymore, what is the issue? are you switching the internet off because we are using too much bandwidth? even though its unlimited? if you are its ridiculous that you turn it off for a minimum of 6 hours sometimes more. sometimes I go to bed when the internet's orange and wake up about 12hrs later and its still orange!!!! 

what's the problem???

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Internet keeps turning orange (not able to be used)

Hi there,

No, we don't affect your service in that way, it sounds like a fault.

Try following the checks shown here next and let us know how you get on https://goo.gl/tu2WWu

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team