Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet drops out numerous times daily - looking to cancel

FIXED
holster1985
Dabbler

Internet drops out numerous times daily - looking to cancel

Soooooo many issues since getting set up. Drops out completely at night. Have to go in via the hub numerous times per day to sign back in. Only seems to work when the Playstation is on?? Can someone please check my line. I've given it nearly a month and less than satisfied. Thank you
5 REPLIES 5
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: Internet drops out numerous times daily - looking to cancel

Hi @holster1985

Sorry to hear that.

There are 2 things I have managed to find on your account.

• Your connection was dropping at exact same time everyday which suggest authentication error where router is creating request to confirm correct username and password every 24 hours. I have changed some settings to rectify this. Can you please factory reset your router and let us know if these morning drops will stop.

• There is fault on your landline, I have raised it to openreach here

If you will have any other questions, please let us know.

holster1985
Dabbler

Morning!
Whatever you have changed seems to have done the trick. Thank you for your quick response. I've had a message from Openreach this morning so everything crossed that this resolved it all.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Fix

Glad to hear it @holster1985

Let us know if you have any further issues

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
holster1985
Dabbler

Thank you all for your help! I feel that my initial post was a bit brash so apologies for that. I've received excellent customer service so far and happy to recommend Plusnet. I think the lockdown had got to me a little haha! Thanks again.
holster1985
Dabbler

Thank you all for your help! I feel that my initial post was a bit brash so apologies for that. I've received excellent customer service so far and happy to recommend Plusnet. I think the lockdown had got to me a little haha! Thanks again.