Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet drops ever 24hrs

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 61

Re: Internet drops ever 24hrs

Hiya @Robersk, I'm sorry for the continued issues you're having with your service.

As the troubleshooting/ factory reset/ stability settings being adjusted haven't resolved the drops, it does look like we will need to get you an engineer visit booked in so they can investigate this further for you.

I have created a fault ticket here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=217876505 , just get back to us on the ticket with the requested information. If you give us a nudge on here once done, we can get that picked up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Robersk
Hooked

I’ve added dates for an engineer to come out on the ticket.

Why has someone been marking this ticket as closed/resolved when you can clearly see my line continues to drop out every day?
BD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 72

Hi @Robersk, thanks for getting back to us and confirming you've updated the fault ticket. I have looked into the fault and booked an engineer visit which matches the earliest of your availability and have confirmed the appointment slot here on the ticket on your account.
I'm sincerely sorry it looks like your fault was closed prematurely. Some of the reasoning behind this could be that unless a connection is dropping 3 times in 24 hours or 6 times in 72 hours then drops in connection may not be classed as impacting on our suppliers side. Please do let us know how the visit goes however as we'll happily investigate further should issues persist.

Ben Devine
 Plusnet Help Team - Sheffield