Did you mean: 

Internet dropping, no issues found.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Internet dropping, no issues found.

Hi @john34,

If the fault is still ongoing and our troubleshooting steps have failed to help then I'm afraid the only option that we have available to us to proceed with our investigation would be to book a further engineer visit. I would advise that on the day of the appointment, assuming one goes ahead, it may be best to describe to the engineer specifically what issues you're experiencing as this may help them to get a better idea of the fault location, which can help in the implementation of a potential resolution.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
john34
Dabbler

If I want to leave plusnet, can the cancellation fee be forfitted?

Your call centre staff already told me there is no point in sending a second engineer, I already told the first engineer what the problem was and he found no fault on the line. I am not wasting my time in waiting for a second engineer to tell me there is no fault! BT sent you the report after the visit......NO FAULT!

I want to cancel my contract.
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

All the evidence points to you having an intermittent fault. These are very difficult to find and the fact that the first engineer could not find it doesn't mean there isn't one.

If you go to another ISP it is very likely that the fault will move with you.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

john34
Dabbler

Well, personally I think the BT engineer is a little more qualified than you to make that assumption!!
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @john34 

What Alex and Baldrick1 both say is correct. 

In regards to any early termination fee being applied or not, this would be a conversation that would need to be had with our phone based Customer Options team. 

Kind Regards,

MoR