cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet down (again)

nufcfan123

Internet down (again)

Hi, having a problem with my broadband today. It's been down since around 10am this morning. Also no dial tone.

Seems to have happened after Openreach have been around the corner connecting up a new petrol station. They long since gone and my service is still down. Any help would be appreciated! Sketchy village 3g isn't ideal! Cheers
3 REPLIES 3
Joolzb

Re: Internet down (again)

You're lucky. Mine has been broken for ten months!!!! I've had 8 bt openreach guys look at my house and just keep getting fobbed off.. I have all records of this issue and need the C.E.O to get involved!!!!! Not happy one bit Sad
nufcfan123

Granted I've not had 10months of issues but ever since I've moved in I've had various issues regarding speed, drop outs and now complete outages. I'm getting a bit sick and tired of it now really.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @nufcfan123,

I'm sorry that your broadband isn't working at the moment and that you've no dial tone on your landline, and for any inconvenience that this is causing you.

I can see that you've also been in touch via Twitter and my colleague has found an external fault on your line. This has been raised to our suppliers for further investigation and our faults team will be in touch once we have an update on this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team